A blog dedicated to my opinion on books

Friday, July 14, 2023

Mid-Year Check In!

 Happy July!

Half the year has come and gone. And I’ve done a lot of reading and reviewing in that time. While I’m still finishing the latest book I’m reading, I’ve decided to take a lot at my top 6 reviews for this year so far.

So here we go!

1. The Space Between by Mete Deserve – 38 views

2. The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna – 28 views

3. Wildland by Rebecca Hodge, The Duchess by Wendy Holden, The Last Piece by Imogen Clark, Sisters of the Resistance by Christine Wells, and The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James (5 way tie) – 23 views

By contrast, here are the 3 reviews that have received the least amount of views:

3. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn and The Lost Melody by Joanna Davidson Politano (Tie) – 15 views

1. We Are Not Like Them by Christina Pride and Jo Piazza – 8 views

There we are! If you haven’t had a chance to check out any of these reviews, please go ahead and do so.

For the rest of the summer, I am holding off on reviews and will likely be posting other book-related content, though there may be at least one week where I don’t post anything. I am on vacation for the last week of July and the first week of August then again the third week of August. So I think reviews will resume in September.

I hope you enjoy the other content I’ll be posting.

And I hope you have a happy summer! (Or winter, if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere). 

No comments:

Post a Comment