A blog dedicated to my opinion on books

Friday, November 24, 2023

Happy Holidays!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. I’m preparing this post ahead of time because I know this will be a busy time period for me. Either I’m recovering from a turkey coma or hiding from my sister because she’s super stressed about her wedding next week and taking it out on everyone.

Whatever it is, please wish me luck.

Since the holiday season is in full swing, I thought I would share some books I’ve read that center around the holidays.

Enjoy!

In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren: Christmas meets Groundhog’s Day. Our main character, Mae, gets to relive the days around Christmas over and over until she learns to seize the day and get what she wants. She really learns how to live her life while celebrating with her family and friends.  

A Royal Christmas Wish by Lizzie Shane: A good one for fans of Hallmark movies. Jenny is trying to find purpose in her life when she meets Prince Domenic of San Noelle. After an encounter with a strange woman, Jenny wakes up to find herself Prince Dominic’s wife. But she will only be his wife until Christmas and as she realizes that being the princess of San Noelle gives her purpose, she tries to find a way to make this life a reality.

Every Time a Bell Rings by Carmel Harrington: “It’s a Wonderful Life”-esque. When her life takes a turn for the worse around Christmas, Belle Bailey wonders what would happen if she hadn’t been born. And she gets a chance to experience it firsthand, allowing her to see what kind of impact she has had on the people around her.

Baker’s Dozen by Allison Fuller: Takes the reader on journey through the fall, culminating at Christmastime. Victoria owns a bakery and when she falls for the handsome professor who comes in every day, her life changes forever.

I really thought I had read more books centered around the holidays but I guess not. Maybe that’s something I need to change.

Do you have any recommendations? If so, let me know in the comments!

Next time I’ll return with a new review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment