A blog dedicated to my opinion on books

Friday, October 2, 2026

“I Love Disney’s Magic Kingdom” by Danielle Kelly, Ian Wilson

Title: I Love Disney’s Magic Kingdom
Author: Danielle Kelly, Ian Wilson
Publisher: Adams Media
Year: 2025
Genre(s): nonfiction
Part of a Series: Yes, Book 1

Why I read it: I love Danielle’s content online and of course, I love Disney.

Rating: 

You’ll notice this review is a little different than my normal reviews. For starters, I jumped right into the rating without first writing a summary of the story. That’s because when I started to write the summary, I realized I was also essentially writing the review. So I scrapped that summary and decided to jump straight into the review.

Who is this book meant for? Well, everybody!

Never been to the park before? Kelly has written it so that it can be a planning tool for them – dedicating a chapter to each different land within the Magic Kingdom. She gives tips on how to navigate the park as well as talking about all the different rides, attractions and restaurants you can find in each land.

Been to the park before? Kelly has added hidden details for you to look for while you’re there, maybe something you have missed in the past. She also has some tips that may help improve your next trip or help you find something new to experience.

Love trivia? Kelly has that in spades! There are even trivia questions spread throughout book that you can answer as you read through the book. And I’m sure you’ll learn something new that could help you at your next trivia night.

Bottom line: A great book for everybody interested in Walt Disney World for any reason.

Moonlight Musing

Do you have a favorite ride in the Magic Kingdom? 

No comments:

Post a Comment