A blog dedicated to my opinion on books

Friday, June 21, 2024

Happy Anniversary!

Eleven years ago, I decided to start this blog of my book reviews! I know I didn’t set the book reviewing blogosphere on fire but that’s okay. I’ve just enjoyed sharing my thoughts on the books I’ve read.

And I hope you’ve enjoyed reading them.

For fun, I’ve decided to put together some statistics to see how the past 11 years have gone for me.

Let’s take a look!

I’ve posted 165 entries. Of these, only 26 were not reviews – which means I’ve reviewed 139 books since 2013. That’s not bad. I wish it were more but I’m still impressed with that number.

My blog has been viewed 44.500 times in the past 11 years. Here are my top 5 posts by views:

1. “The Glass Ocean” by Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig, and Karen White: 1, 190 views (!)

2. “The Lost for Words Bookshop” by Stephanie Butland: 190 views

3. “What the Wind Knows” by Amy Harmon: 189 views

4. “From Sand and Ash” by Amy Harmon: 91 views

5. “The End of Temperance Dare” by Wendy Webb: 68 views

Thank you to everyone who has read either one of my reviews or a non-review post. I hope I helped you find a new book to read or made you feel a little less alone in your opinion about a specific book.

Here’s to the next eleven years! 



No comments:

Post a Comment