A blog dedicated to my opinion on books

Friday, July 26, 2024

Mid-Year Check In

It’s July, meaning the year is halfway over. Time certainly flies, huh?

So with another review still a little while off, I thought I would see how this blog is doing at this point in 2024.

Check it out under the cut.

My most read reviews for this year are:

1. The Last Tale of the Flower Bride by Roshani Chokshi and She Wouldn’t Change a Thing by Sarah Adlakha (tie)

3. Between Earth and Sky by Amanda Skenandore and Not Your Ex’s Hexes by April Asher (tie)

5. Today We Go Home by Kelli Estes

My most read non-review posts this year has been My Favorite Women Authors.

Most of my recent reviews have similar view counts so I don’t really have a post to recommend for more love. If you haven’t read them yet, maybe give them a click?

Now we move into the second half of 2024. I can’t wait to see what books I get to enjoy in the next few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment